Big Brother has been rocking his phonics recently. We finished Explore the Code 3, then went back and finished Explore the Code 2 ½ which we had done half of before we moved on to book 3. We are currently working on book 3 ½ (reviewed silent e today).
Some of his recent reading:
- Gramp is plump and fun.
- Floss flings her blond wig at Slim.
- Pol plans to do a stunt for the class.
- Frank is stung and yells for help.
- Can you swing a golf club at a plant?
- Are you fond of crisp crust?
- The goat will fly to the lake.
- The flakes of snow float by.
- Jean sneaks into the show and tell.
- The mean brush dips Joan in the paint.
- The toad sings on the train.