I am not the best blogger – that is the technical stuff is still a challenge for me – so I do not know how to add this as a “widget” to my side bar. I will keep trying.
The news: I have joined / been accepted as a blogger for Hearts at Home.
Hearts at Home is a Christ-centered organization that encourages, educates, and equips women in the profession of motherhood. Hearts offers various resources, including conferences, events, trade books, a website, an online newsletter, and a radio program to encourage mothers. The goal of all resources is to provide encouragement, personal growth opportunities, new ideas, fresh perspective, and renewed vision for the vital role of mother.
My blog is now or soon will be part of their blog list.
Since Christ, my home as my ministry and mothering intentionally are all part of my “themes of life” it seemed like a great fit for me.
Here is their statement of faith:
Hearts at Home is a non-denominational, Christ-centered organization. We believe:
- The Bible is the inspired word of God and is the final authority on all issues pertaining to the Christian life.
- God exists eternally in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is God’s Son, born of a virgin, fully man yet fully divine.
- Jesus led a sinless life, died to atone for our sins, was resurrected, ascended to heaven, and will return to take all believers to heaven for eternity.
- God is active in our lives, and He hears and answers prayer.
By joining their blog team I will be able to share more and more motivational, inspirational “nuggets” with all my friends here. I know I need, I want to, step beyond my home walls while remaining within my ministry of mother / wife and this seems like a start. I hope it will also encourage me to keep my head up and stay positive after all I can just look around at the community of bloggers and be lifted up.
Anyone want to join me? 🙂
or does anyone want to join my blogroll of homeschooling families?
I’d love a community here.